"Beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news"
2023 Digital Ministry Conference
As ministry leaders, we work hard to bring the good news to those who need it most. The Digital Ministry Conference is a 1-day event leading up to the NRB Convention where digital ministry professionals from all over can grow together. At the DMC you’ll get practical training from ministry leaders with a track record of growth, find a safe and encouraging place to connect, and ask questions. You’ll also get a chance to celebrate the work that goes on (often behind the scenes) every day to drive digital impact.
Join Other Impact Driven Ministry Leaders
May 22, 2023
Orlando World Center Marriott
Crystal Ballroom Salon G
Tickets are $299
Why You Need to Send Your Team
As a leader, you know your people are the secret to success, and you need to equip them with the skills and tools they need to do their job. You also need to encourage them and celebrate their work, to keep them motivated to press on when things get tough. At the DMC your team will find both.
1. We offer highly practical sessions on the topics that matter most to your ministry. (watch some highlights from last year if you don’t believe us).
2. We emphasize community and provide opportunities for your team to connect with others who will become lifelong friends and mentors.
3. We understand the work that happens behind the scenes and celebrate with those who show up every day and put in the work required to run the race well.
Why You Don’t Want To Miss It
As someone who is tasked will bringing your ministry’s mission and vision to life, it can feel as if you’re just running on a treadmill in the basement by yourself. Attending the DMC will let you see you’re not running alone. If you’ve ever wished for a place to meet other digital leaders, hear what is working for them, and ask your questions. This is that place!
What Others Are Saying
"I loved how they were able to observe and measure and come up with a game plan based on metrics and real world data."
– Adrian R.
"I am looking forward to learning some ways that I can help my organization grow into the Digital Ministries space. We are just getting started and I want to find where the pitfalls are so we can avoid them as we get started."
– Andrew Y.
"Chad Williams and Five Q are among those at the epicenter of digital technology. Their commitment to help others take digital transformation strategy to the next level shines through at this conference."
– Gordon M.
"Thank you for putting this together. The sessions were very insightful and practical."
– Doug W.
"Wow I am getting so much out of this! THANK YOU!"
– Sofia C.
"I am so honored to have participated with everyone today."
– Barb W.
A Conference Designed Specifically for You
Since 2004 Five Q has been laser-focused on partnering with ministry leaders to multiply digital impact. In that time we’ve learned how challenging it can be to find relevant and reliable resources to grow in your role. The critical factor in being able to grow is by surrounding yourself with great people. This conference is designed specifically for you, but it’s not about passive consumption, in order to make this event amazing we need you to show up and be a part of the community.
Drive More Impact in 2023
There’s a simple way to ensure you’re driving more impact in 2023. It’s an easy (and fun) 3-step process.
1. Attend the 2023 Digital Ministry Conference
2. Get practical workshops on the topics that matter most & connect with other ministry leaders.
3. Bring action items back to your team and grow your impact.
He Gets Us & The Chosen
Life Without Limbs
Connected Church Academy
Computers in Ministry
All times are in Eastern Standard Time
(Check back for more details as speakers and sessions are confirmed)
- 7:30 AM - Doors Open
- 8:00 AM - Welcome
- 8:10 AM - Multiply Your Impact
- 8:30 AM - 2023 Ministry Benchmark Study
- 9:00 AM - How to Drive ROI for Social Media
- 9:30 AM - Roundtable Discussions
- 10:30 AM - How to Use Multi-Lingual Video to Scale Ministry Impact
- 11:00 AM - Break for Lunch
- 12:30 PM - Doors Open
- 12:45 PM - Welcome
- 1:00 PM - Fundraising Trends in 2023
- 1:30 PM - How to Increase Multicultural Engagement (Panel)
- 2:00 PM - How to Grow Your Podcast Audience
- 2:30 PM - Tech Trends for 2023 and Beyond
- 3:00 PM - Obedience in this AI Moment
- 3:30 PM - AI and Automations to Make Your Life Easier
- 4:00 PM - The Power of User Journeys to Multiply Digital Impact
- 4:30 PM - Wrapup
- 4:45 PM - Conclude
Digital Ministry Conference
Ticket Price – $299
Highlights from Last Year
You'll get to learn about critical topics impacting your ministry now, such as, Social Media and fundraising trends. You'll also be able to keep a pulse on what you need to watch for the future, such as Blockchain and the Metaverse. Watch some of these short sessions from last year to see what kind of impact the DMC will have for your team.
Hotel and Travel
The 2023 Digital Ministry Conference will be held at the
Orlando World Center Marriot
8701 World Center Drive
Orlando, FL 32821
You can book rooms as part of the NRB Convention reserved block.
See details on the NRB Convention Website